I have posted a copy of the FBI files I obtained through a FOIA Request (see first page) on actor Jean Muir, the first woman blacklisted in television. I did not request records for Jean Fullarton (Muir was her professional name) or Jean Fullarton Jaffe (her married name), so am probably missing a good bit of information.
- “The investigations found a consistent pattern in which women were not as valued and respected as their male collea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @Redistrict: The most GOP-heavy Allegheny precinct that's reported so far (Jefferson Hills) is only at 54.7% of its 2016 turnout, while… 1 week ago
- Make an account! It helps you keep track of your contribution. Don't have to use your real name! #fembot2018 2 weeks ago
- @Sarah_Stierch killing it in her introduction to Wikipedia editing #fembot2018 2 weeks ago
- @Sarah_Stierch is already on the job! twitter.com/Sarah_Stierch/… 2 weeks ago