I have posted a copy of the FBI files I obtained through a FOIA Request (see first page) on actor Jean Muir, the first woman blacklisted in television. I did not request records for Jean Fullarton (Muir was her professional name) or Jean Fullarton Jaffe (her married name), so am probably missing a good bit of information.
- Looking forward to listening! twitter.com/tvherstory/sta… 5 days ago
- Hurrah for feminist parents: "What being Malala's father taught me about feminism" bit.ly/2KRjOF4?utm_so… 5 days ago
- Great news! Finding aid for Ursula K. Le Guin papers completed: archiveswest.orbiscascade.org/ark:/80444/xv9…. Thanks @uolibraries and Li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @roopikarisam: 🎈We’ve been having a busy summer at Reanimate w/new team members, pursuing non-profit status, & a new CFP for The Ghost R… 1 week ago
- RT @Elena_D_H: Consider contributing to The Ghost Reader: Recovering Women’s Contributions to Communication Studies, 1925-1968 (Europe and… 1 week ago