Over the past several years, I’ve made a number of freedom of information act requests to the FBI, mainly about women who were blacklisted in television in the 1950s, but also to get access to files related to other participants in the blacklist. I’ve scanned and posted as much of this material as I can at this point, but hope to include more as time and resources permit.
- Unconscionable: Former Oregon basketball player Kavell Bigby-Williams is under investigation for sexual assault dailyemerald.com/2017/06/21/ore… 18 hours ago
- RT @womensmarch: Our hearts break for the family of the 17-year-old Muslim girl beaten to death after leaving mosque in VA last night https… 1 week ago
- The case for eliminating fraternities: wbur.org/hereandnow/201… 1 week ago
- RT @RepBarbaraLee: #PhilandoCastile was shot in cold blood. The world watched it LIVE. What will it take for the justice system to value Bl… 1 week ago
- After a year of violence and hate, students need transparency to feel safe dbknews.com/2017/06/13/ut-… 1 week ago