Over the past several years, I’ve made a number of freedom of information act requests to the FBI, mainly about women who were blacklisted in television in the 1950s, but also to get access to files related to other participants in the blacklist. I’ve scanned and posted as much of this material as I can at this point, but hope to include more as time and resources permit.
- Help girls become the scientists of tomorrow! Give to the SPICE Scholarship Fund duckfunder.uoregon.edu/project/6299?u… 5 days ago
- CFP Ada, 14, Radical Feminist Storytelling & Speculative Fiction: Creating new worlds by re-imagining hacking fembotcollective.org/blog/2017/04/2… 1 week ago
- RT @Everytown: The majority of mass shootings are related to domestic or family violence. We can't allow violent domestic abusers access t… 1 week ago
- RT @AC360: .@MaxineWaters on O'Reilly: "There's something wrong with him psychologically. ... I hope he seeks some help." https://t.co/zDEy… 1 week ago
- RT @CecileRichards: Fantastic news from Missouri! twitter.com/PPMO_Advocates… 1 week ago