Over the past several years, I’ve made a number of freedom of information act requests to the FBI, mainly about women who were blacklisted in television in the 1950s, but also to get access to files related to other participants in the blacklist. I’ve scanned and posted as much of this material as I can at this point, but hope to include more as time and resources permit.
- RT @roopikarisam: Just got the awesome news that #SalemState awarded me a graduate research assistant to work with @castabile & me on Reani… 3 days ago
- As to be expected with secret societies, thin on details--University of Oregon Frat Suspended kxl.com/university-of-… 1 week ago
- RT @ManifoldScholar: Manifold v3.0 has arrived! Take more control over your projects, add custom theming, curate collections, and organize… 1 week ago
- @clucf Ty! Was so good to meet you! 2 weeks ago
- RT @sp_meta: Living the dream today: attending a @FembotColl @Wikipedia edit-a-thon @TAMU. Thanks to @carawallis for organizing and @castab… 2 weeks ago