Over the past several years, I’ve made a number of freedom of information act requests to the FBI, mainly about women who were blacklisted in television in the 1950s, but also to get access to files related to other participants in the blacklist. I’ve scanned and posted as much of this material as I can at this point, but hope to include more as time and resources permit.
- Looking forward to listening! twitter.com/tvherstory/sta… 5 days ago
- Hurrah for feminist parents: "What being Malala's father taught me about feminism" bit.ly/2KRjOF4?utm_so… 5 days ago
- Great news! Finding aid for Ursula K. Le Guin papers completed: archiveswest.orbiscascade.org/ark:/80444/xv9…. Thanks @uolibraries and Li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @roopikarisam: 🎈We’ve been having a busy summer at Reanimate w/new team members, pursuing non-profit status, & a new CFP for The Ghost R… 1 week ago
- RT @Elena_D_H: Consider contributing to The Ghost Reader: Recovering Women’s Contributions to Communication Studies, 1925-1968 (Europe and… 1 week ago