Over the past several years, I’ve made a number of freedom of information act requests to the FBI, mainly about women who were blacklisted in television in the 1950s, but also to get access to files related to other participants in the blacklist. I’ve scanned and posted as much of this material as I can at this point, but hope to include more as time and resources permit.
- How the Republican party quietly does the bidding of white supremacists | Russ Feingold theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 4 days ago
- RT @EdgeofSports: Beautiful, @UVA. This is what @UofMaryland should be in a few weeks in memory of #LtRichardCollinsIII, killed by a Nazi o… 4 days ago
- RT @NewBlackMan: Linguistic data analysis of 3 billion Reddit comments shows the alt-right is getting stronger qz.com/1056319 via… 4 days ago
- The Alt-Right On Campus: What Students Need To Know - Southern Poverty Law Center splcenter.org/20170810/alt-r… 6 days ago
- Baltimore Removes Confederate Statues in Overnight Operation nyti.ms/2vCZ2Rf 1 week ago