Over the past several years, I’ve made a number of freedom of information act requests to the FBI, mainly about women who were blacklisted in television in the 1950s, but also to get access to files related to other participants in the blacklist. I’ve scanned and posted as much of this material as I can at this point, but hope to include more as time and resources permit.
- Please share widely! twitter.com/FembotColl/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @jararocha: "Las visiones y discursos habituales en torno a las máquinas y maquinaciones, se nos aparecen como una trama agujereada por… 1 week ago
- RT @meganreilly: So I'm thrilled to announce that this weird, experimental project I've been involved with has been published with Ada: A J… 1 week ago
- This is such a great issue. Thank you @wearehors! twitter.com/wearehors/stat… 1 week ago
- Speaking up in the Age of #MeToo and Persistent Patriarchy or What can we learn from an elevator incident about ant… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago