This is the first time I’ve taught a course organized around a blog and not a syllabus. I’m really excited about it — students have been working from week 1 in Special Collections and cooking up some exciting final projects. I’ve had to password-protect the posts quoting material from SC until we can get permission from the authors. Let me know if you’d like a peek!
- Unconscionable: Former Oregon basketball player Kavell Bigby-Williams is under investigation for sexual assault dailyemerald.com/2017/06/21/ore… 18 hours ago
- RT @womensmarch: Our hearts break for the family of the 17-year-old Muslim girl beaten to death after leaving mosque in VA last night https… 1 week ago
- The case for eliminating fraternities: wbur.org/hereandnow/201… 1 week ago
- RT @RepBarbaraLee: #PhilandoCastile was shot in cold blood. The world watched it LIVE. What will it take for the justice system to value Bl… 1 week ago
- After a year of violence and hate, students need transparency to feel safe dbknews.com/2017/06/13/ut-… 1 week ago