This is the first time I’ve taught a course organized around a blog and not a syllabus. I’m really excited about it — students have been working from week 1 in Special Collections and cooking up some exciting final projects. I’ve had to password-protect the posts quoting material from SC until we can get permission from the authors. Let me know if you’d like a peek!
- RT @mat_johnson: I didn't think the apocalypse would be this stupid. 1 day ago
- RT @JoeBiden: Today's Title IX decision is shameful, but the law is still the law. Colleges & universities must honor obligations to studen… 1 day ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Don’t sleep on the Graham-Cassidy “health care” bill. It will defund Planned Parenthood & cost millions coverage. We n… 5 days ago
- Heartbreaking: Georgia Tech student-activist shot dead by campus police nbcnews.to/2fdEGsF via @nbcnews 6 days ago
- Exclusive: New Report Offers Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise In The Trump Era - HuffPost apple.news/AcQP9KunpRa6VB… 6 days ago