This is the first time I’ve taught a course organized around a blog and not a syllabus. I’m really excited about it — students have been working from week 1 in Special Collections and cooking up some exciting final projects. I’ve had to password-protect the posts quoting material from SC until we can get permission from the authors. Let me know if you’d like a peek!
- RT @devjpow: @alicetiara I know. Shameful. Thank you @castabile for tellling it. Sadly I know of a few other departments that are on this s… 1 hour ago
- RT @aswinp: Worth re-posting. A stunning and deeply saddening acct. of sexual harassment in academia. @castabile, thank you for writing thi… 1 hour ago
- RT @queermigrations: How will @PittTweet respond to this excellent piece on #sexualharassment by @castabile? A rampant problem in the notor… 2 hours ago
- RT @DrLisaCorrigan: @PoetasterC137 @castabile There *are* departments that aren't pathologically violent and sexist. But many in that progr… 2 hours ago
- RT @PoetasterC137: @DrLisaCorrigan @castabile It is incredibly demoralizing to feel there is little or nothing to be done. 2 hours ago