This is the first time I’ve taught a course organized around a blog and not a syllabus. I’m really excited about it — students have been working from week 1 in Special Collections and cooking up some exciting final projects. I’ve had to password-protect the posts quoting material from SC until we can get permission from the authors. Let me know if you’d like a peek!
- CFP Ada, 14, Radical Feminist Storytelling & Speculative Fiction: Creating new worlds by re-imagining hacking fembotcollective.org/blog/2017/04/2… 3 days ago
- RT @Everytown: The majority of mass shootings are related to domestic or family violence. We can't allow violent domestic abusers access t… 4 days ago
- RT @AC360: .@MaxineWaters on O'Reilly: "There's something wrong with him psychologically. ... I hope he seeks some help." https://t.co/zDEy… 4 days ago
- RT @CecileRichards: Fantastic news from Missouri! twitter.com/PPMO_Advocates… 4 days ago
- RT @desusandmero: Racist Quaker Oats man impersonator Bill O'Reilly is about to be fired from Fox News. Life comes at you fast. https://t.c… 4 days ago