This is the first time I’ve taught a course organized around a blog and not a syllabus. I’m really excited about it — students have been working from week 1 in Special Collections and cooking up some exciting final projects. I’ve had to password-protect the posts quoting material from SC until we can get permission from the authors. Let me know if you’d like a peek!
- RT @TheDemCoalition: "Stephen Miller is not just another policy adviser with unconventional views. Miller is a white supremacist with a lon… 18 hours ago
- RT @ChambersNadine: Check this for your list of WOC resources. It comes out of @FembotColl Ada e-mag @ashleycmorford @jacoba5 @kshpatel @an… 4 days ago
- RT @RVAwonk: Sarah Sanders says the White House will not consider standalone legislation to stop family separation. They'll only consider l… 4 days ago
- RT @deray: anywhere. twitter.com/cbsnews/status… 4 days ago
- In "The Weavers & Their Information Webs," Susan Kuchera writes, "Steganography, or hiding information in plain sig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago