Found this in our hotel’s guide to the city and Ghent. Don’t know why I was so taken with the idea of “decaying in the stereotype blockbuster.” Maybe because, as much as I dislike movies, I’d rather go to a blockbuster movie than an experimental film.
- Help girls become the scientists of tomorrow! Give to the SPICE Scholarship Fund duckfunder.uoregon.edu/project/6299?u… 5 days ago
- CFP Ada, 14, Radical Feminist Storytelling & Speculative Fiction: Creating new worlds by re-imagining hacking fembotcollective.org/blog/2017/04/2… 1 week ago
- RT @Everytown: The majority of mass shootings are related to domestic or family violence. We can't allow violent domestic abusers access t… 1 week ago
- RT @AC360: .@MaxineWaters on O'Reilly: "There's something wrong with him psychologically. ... I hope he seeks some help." https://t.co/zDEy… 1 week ago
- RT @CecileRichards: Fantastic news from Missouri! twitter.com/PPMO_Advocates… 1 week ago