So the union emphasized that they are asking us to boycott all activities at the Hilton. As I said to KH on fb today, why bother going at all, then, if you want to honor the boycott? You can be in a program that won’t list the actual location of your panel, pay dues to an organization that doesn’t try to avoid these conflicts, but you can’t go to the book exhibit, any of the events at the Hilton, etc. I could present my paper to my fellow panelists online or in Eugene, so what’s the point?
- “The investigations found a consistent pattern in which women were not as valued and respected as their male collea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @Redistrict: The most GOP-heavy Allegheny precinct that's reported so far (Jefferson Hills) is only at 54.7% of its 2016 turnout, while… 1 week ago
- Make an account! It helps you keep track of your contribution. Don't have to use your real name! #fembot2018 2 weeks ago
- @Sarah_Stierch killing it in her introduction to Wikipedia editing #fembot2018 2 weeks ago
- @Sarah_Stierch is already on the job! twitter.com/Sarah_Stierch/… 2 weeks ago