Sooo, this week we’re running workshops with women faculty members at the assistant and associate levels. Still not sure how it’s going to go . . . but I think it has possibilities! A mix of writing workshops (with skyped in peer editors expert in individual faculty members’ areas of expertise) and resources/advice (post-tenure research agendas, self-promotion, etc.). Exhausting four days; perhaps unreproducible. If anyone reads this and wants a copy of the schedule, lemme know.
- RT @TheDemCoalition: "Stephen Miller is not just another policy adviser with unconventional views. Miller is a white supremacist with a lon… 18 hours ago
- RT @ChambersNadine: Check this for your list of WOC resources. It comes out of @FembotColl Ada e-mag @ashleycmorford @jacoba5 @kshpatel @an… 4 days ago
- RT @RVAwonk: Sarah Sanders says the White House will not consider standalone legislation to stop family separation. They'll only consider l… 4 days ago
- RT @deray: anywhere. twitter.com/cbsnews/status… 4 days ago
- In "The Weavers & Their Information Webs," Susan Kuchera writes, "Steganography, or hiding information in plain sig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago