Sooo, this week we’re running workshops with women faculty members at the assistant and associate levels. Still not sure how it’s going to go . . . but I think it has possibilities! A mix of writing workshops (with skyped in peer editors expert in individual faculty members’ areas of expertise) and resources/advice (post-tenure research agendas, self-promotion, etc.). Exhausting four days; perhaps unreproducible. If anyone reads this and wants a copy of the schedule, lemme know.
- Unconscionable: Former Oregon basketball player Kavell Bigby-Williams is under investigation for sexual assault dailyemerald.com/2017/06/21/ore… 2 days ago
- RT @womensmarch: Our hearts break for the family of the 17-year-old Muslim girl beaten to death after leaving mosque in VA last night https… 1 week ago
- The case for eliminating fraternities: wbur.org/hereandnow/201… 1 week ago
- RT @RepBarbaraLee: #PhilandoCastile was shot in cold blood. The world watched it LIVE. What will it take for the justice system to value Bl… 1 week ago
- After a year of violence and hate, students need transparency to feel safe dbknews.com/2017/06/13/ut-… 2 weeks ago