Sooo, this week we’re running workshops with women faculty members at the assistant and associate levels. Still not sure how it’s going to go . . . but I think it has possibilities! A mix of writing workshops (with skyped in peer editors expert in individual faculty members’ areas of expertise) and resources/advice (post-tenure research agendas, self-promotion, etc.). Exhausting four days; perhaps unreproducible. If anyone reads this and wants a copy of the schedule, lemme know.
- Help girls become the scientists of tomorrow! Give to the SPICE Scholarship Fund duckfunder.uoregon.edu/project/6299?u… 5 days ago
- CFP Ada, 14, Radical Feminist Storytelling & Speculative Fiction: Creating new worlds by re-imagining hacking fembotcollective.org/blog/2017/04/2… 1 week ago
- RT @Everytown: The majority of mass shootings are related to domestic or family violence. We can't allow violent domestic abusers access t… 1 week ago
- RT @AC360: .@MaxineWaters on O'Reilly: "There's something wrong with him psychologically. ... I hope he seeks some help." https://t.co/zDEy… 1 week ago
- RT @CecileRichards: Fantastic news from Missouri! twitter.com/PPMO_Advocates… 1 week ago