Sooo, this week we’re running workshops with women faculty members at the assistant and associate levels. Still not sure how it’s going to go . . . but I think it has possibilities! A mix of writing workshops (with skyped in peer editors expert in individual faculty members’ areas of expertise) and resources/advice (post-tenure research agendas, self-promotion, etc.). Exhausting four days; perhaps unreproducible. If anyone reads this and wants a copy of the schedule, lemme know.
- “The investigations found a consistent pattern in which women were not as valued and respected as their male collea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @Redistrict: The most GOP-heavy Allegheny precinct that's reported so far (Jefferson Hills) is only at 54.7% of its 2016 turnout, while… 1 week ago
- Make an account! It helps you keep track of your contribution. Don't have to use your real name! #fembot2018 2 weeks ago
- @Sarah_Stierch killing it in her introduction to Wikipedia editing #fembot2018 2 weeks ago
- @Sarah_Stierch is already on the job! twitter.com/Sarah_Stierch/… 2 weeks ago